Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My thoughts on blogging

In my previous blogging experiences I blogged with a group of people. We would all post blogs and one another would comment on the blog. Sometimes the comments spurred new blog topics. We blogged about; culture, society, politics, stereotypes and a bunch of other topics. The blogs were public and sometimes people outside our group read and leave comments.

Initially, I was terrified of blogging and posting my crazy ideas for all to see but eventually, I began to really enjoy it. I would post controversial topics and welcome the feedback of others even if they disagreed with my views. In a non-formal way blogging made me a more confident writer and I would recommend it to anyone.
I really didn’t have expectations of high participation (in regards to reading my blog) simply because it didn’t seem like many members of the class were accustomed to blogging. I personally, did not have the time to read other’s blogs though I would have loved to.

Again, due to time constraints it’s not likely that I’ll blog anytime soon. I do however, jot down my various thoughts which may be blog topics or book chapters or just random ideas. I love writing and I never know when today’s thoughts might be useful.

No comments: